Phone/e-mail: 814-865-7719; firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Visualization Specialist
Center for Network-Centric Cognition and Information Fusion
Summary of Experience
- 2005 Accu-Weather, Inc.
Television Graphics Creative Supervisor
- Extensive video production experience focusing on 3D animation for television broadcast
- Software quality control for AccuWeather Galileo graphics system and Metaphor Ultra
- Managed projects of various video mediums: SD/HD broadcast, DVDs, examples of on-air meteorologists, wireless, etc.
- Designed, developed and deployed AccuWeather's most successful TV broadcast workstation that meteorologists use for broadcast weather shows
- Created imagery and high resolution 3d terrain for weather shows as seen on MSNBC, KNBC Los Angeles, WKMG Orlando, etc.
- Live television broadcasts including satellite hookup, control room operations, camera operation, etc.
- Researched systems for creating animations for television news weather shows. Acquired extensive knowledge of all aspects of animation on various platforms.
1984-1990 Accu-Weather, Inc.
- First artist given full-time development position, first satellite image processing artist, first newspaper artist
- Deadline oriented daily production of many television and newspaper weather related products. Products included satellite imagery, broadcast weather maps, ready-for-camera newspaper weather pages and layout of high school educational weather modules.
TrackBack URL: https://blogs.psu.edu/mt4/mt-tb.cgi/218187