1. Gives plant cells firm regular shape.
2. This molecule is combined in a special way to form glycogen.
3. Bodies which pinch off vesicles at end.
4. Site of protein manufacture.
5. Keeps cell contents separate from external environment.
6. Strong substance that makes up cell walls.
7. Spaces between cells are called ____________ cellular spaces.
8. Network of membranes attached to the nucleus.
9. That which is outside the cell.
10. Complex mix of proteins, water and other substances which houses the cell organelles.
11. Substance produced by ribosomes.
12. Power-house of the cell.
13. Vesicles containing enzymes.
14. Large fluid filled space found in plant cells.
15. Structure in cell with particular function.
16. Composed of DNA and (found in nucleus).
17. Structures reponsible for cell transport.
18. ER without ribosomes looks _________ under the microscope.
19. Organelle which contains instructions for cell function.
20. ER with ribosomoes looks __________ under the microscope.
21. Nucleic acid found in ribosomes.
22. Abbreviation for rough endoplasmic reticulum.
23. Organelle found in animal cell which plays a role in division.
24. Nucleic acid found in nucleolus.