- May 2, 2011: Distribution of Workshop CFP
- June 25, 2011: Submission deadline
- July 1, 2011: Notification of acceptance
- July 11, 2011: Camera Ready Accepted Papers Due
- Sep 18, 2011: Ubicomp 2011 Workshop Program
EVALUATION OF SUBMISSIONS
Participants will be selected based on short 4-page papers and demonstrations around the aforementioned topics of interest. We will evaluate submissions on the following criteria, considering both theoretical and applied contributions:
1. Papers that describe interesting novel crowdsourcing applications.
2. Papers with the potential to generate stimulating discussions and spur interest within the research community.
3. Novelty and originality of work.
4. Interesting theoretical insight and those drawn from deployment of real-world crowdsourcing systems.