What is Agile desitgn?
Agile design: A case study
Lowgren, J, & Stoltrerman, E. (2004). Thoughtful interaction design. A perspective on information technology. MIT press.
The book has 7 chapters. After reading a chapter you should write a reaction paper and complete the following tasks:
- Summarize the content.
- Relate the content to your role as a designer.
- Please limit your blog entries to 500 words and indicate the number of words in your post.
Questions to think about as you design your project:
- Why did you design your project the way you did?
- What is the relationship between the intended project/ learning outcomes and theoretical foundations, and the design decisions made in the project?
- What were the key decisions that were made and why were they made?
- What types of data do we need to gather during the design process to guide/ inform our design?
Design based research