Teaching and Learning Workshops at Penn State York Campus
Contact me to register at email@example.com or call 717-771-4186
Thursday July 1
ANGEL 7.4 Overview - What's new after the upgrade - rubrics, assessment tool, lesson planning tool and more!
Friday July 9
11:30 am-1:00 pm
WordPress Workshop with Adam Chlan. This is a hands-on session - Come get your faculty website set-up and learn how to add to it and edit it!
Wednesday July 21
11:30am - 1:00 pm
Kaltura Workshop with Aaron Smith - This is a hands on workshop - You'll learn how to use the new PC and Internet-based video editing tool - So for anyone interested in video projects who don't want to use the Macs or formal Media Commons process, this is a great new option!!!
Friday July 23
PSU Blog Tool - This is a hands-on workshop to learn how to use the PSU Blog tool.
Wednesday August 18
ANGEL 7.4 Overview - Last chance to catch up on the changes in ANGEL before school starts!
* Blended Learning Highlights - HERE
* Describing Teaching Effectiveness in the FAR HERE
* Integrating Technology into your Courses HERE
* Web 2.0 Tools Overview HERE
* So your Students aren't Reading?! HERE
* Using eGames to Support Knowledge Building in your Courses HERE
* Designing Assignments that Avoid the Pitfalls of Plagiarism HERE
* Learning Styles: Understanding and Accounting for Differences Among Students HERE