Info-psyling -- Psycholinguistics-Chinese
The info-psyling-cn mailing list is created in response to the rapid growth of interests in cognitive and psycholinguistic research from a crosslinguistic perspective (particularly Chinese). It aims at enhancing rapid exchange of information among researchers in the field. We anticipate a moderate amount of traffic on the mailing list (e.g., 1-2 messages per week on average). A few general rules and user privileges are:
- Users are encouraged to post inquiries or discussions regarding a research question in psycholinguistic/cognitive studies of Chinese or crosslinguistic studies of Chinese and other languages;
- Users are encouraged to request information about references for a specific research project related to psycholinguistics;
- Users are encouraged to announce conferences, workshops, job opportunities, or database and archival information related to psycholinguistic research;
- Users can announce their significant publications in academic journals and books or other scientific outlets;
- Users can post table of contents from their edited volumes or journals;
- Users will have access to a public database that contains APA-style references in Chinese psycholinguistics (under construction).
In order to block email spams or viruses, only subscribed users can post messages to the mailing list, and no attachments are allowed on the list. Commercial messages unrelated to scientific research will result in the permanent removal of the user from the list.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
Archives. (The current archive is only available to the list
For more information and to subscribe to this list, click here.