Building on 50 Years of Excellence: Penn State Berks 2008-2013 Strategic Plan
1. Student Learning & Educational Excellence: Examine and improve educational programming to maximize student learning.
2. Enrollment Management: Effectively recruit and retain a diverse population that aligns with the Penn State Berks mission, priorities, and University enrollment projections.
3. Diversity & Sense of Community: Foster a caring, collegial, and diverse campus community aligned with Penn State University Principles.
4. Community Outreach: Enhance existing and promote new partnerships between Penn State Berks and its service area.
5. Research & Scholarship: Support research and scholarship to advance knowledge and creativity, promote ongoing intellectual vitality, enhance the reputation of Penn State Berks, and model lifelong inquiry.
To see the complete 2008-2013 Penn State Berks Strategic Plan (pdf file), click here.