I am an Assistant Professor of Statistics in Eberly College of Science at The Pennsylvania State University. Before coming to Penn State, I worked with Professor Jianqing Fan as a postdoctoral research associate in Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. Under Professor Hui Zou's advisorship, I received Ph.D. in Statistics at University of Minnesota in 2012.
My research interests include:
- High-dimensional statistical inference
- Statistical machine learning and data mining
- Statistical analysis of massive networks
- Statistical modeling in health science, information engineering, and business analytics
- Large-scale optimization algorithms
Here are my current graduate students: Kevin H. Lee and Amal Agarwal.