Create a Meme or Promotional Video
purpose of this assignment is to create a promotional video of your business concept.
The following video is a weird kind of wonderful example of something you might want to try if you can sing and dance: Font interface with Lady Gaga.
The video promotes a font called Neutra Face in a parody and clebration of Lady Gaga's music video Pokerface. Your videos do not need to be so elaborate or fantastical. Videos must fulfill the following guidelines:
- Promote your business concept
- Be no more than 2 minutes in length. That does not mean it must be 2 minutes, a one minute or less video is sufficient.
- Be made in high a quality
- Contain original work, creative commons licensed material, public domain material or permission to use copyright protected material.
- Have the consent from any people appearing in your video.
You might consider this project an integral part of your elevator pitch at the end of the semester.
There are plenty of resources that provide access to re-usable materials. Consider these video, music, and image sites - many of which feature content licensed for re-use under Creative Commons:
- 25+ Sources for Creative Commons Content, from Mashable.com
- Creative Commons Commoners
- Google Advanced Search allows you to search according to usage rights, and filter for material that is free to use.
- Video links from Creative Commons
- Audio links from Creative Commons
- Image links from Creative Commons
You might even want to consider producing a viral marketing video, a meme of sorts:
TrackBack URL: https://blogs.psu.edu/mt4/mt-tb.cgi/116882