Some of my various research projects:
- MINERVA: A partnership between Harvard, Penn State, and the University of Montana to find and characterize transiting and nearby rocky planets
- exoplanets.org: A powerful tool to explore the orbits of the known exoplanets.
- A WISE search for Kardashev civilizations.
- RVLIN and BOOTTRAN, IDL packages of routines for fitting Keplerian orbital curves to the radial velocity data from stars hosting multiplanet systems, and for getting accurate uncertainties in their orbital parameters (including their transit times).
- The hitherto unheralded Galactic cluster Ruprecht 147
- Long period exoplanets and multiplanet systems orbiting nearby stars with the California Planet Survey consortium and the Hobby Eberly Telescope
- The Habitable Zone Planet Finding spectrograph (HPF) at the Hobby-Eberly Telescope
- The CHIRON planet search
- The planet-star activity connection
- Planets around hot subdwarfs