Some of my various research projects:
- MINERVA: A partnership between Caltech, Penn State, and the University of Montana to find and characterize transiting and nearby rocky planets
- exoplanets.org: A powerful tool to explore the orbits of the known exoplanets.
- A WISE search for Kardashev civilizations.
- RVLIN, an IDL package of routines for fitting Keplerian orbital curves to the radial velocity data from stars hosting multiplanet systems.
- The hitherto unheralded Galactic cluster Ruprecht 147
- Long period exoplanets and multiplanet systems orbiting nearby stars with the California Planet Survey consortium and the Hobby Eberly Telescope
- The Habitable Zone Planet Finding spectrograph (HPF) at the Hobby-Eberly Telescope
- The CHIRON planet search
- The planet-star activity connection
- Planets around hot subdwarfs