Creation Web Sites
John M. Cimbala
Prepared by Professor J. M. Cimbala, Penn State University
Latest revision, 03 February 2010
Here are some web sites that I created to help explain some issues regarding
creation versus evolution:
Here is a list of some web sites from other sources
that attempt to answer some tough
questions about creation versus evolution. Please note that I (J. M. Cimbala)
did not author any of the web sites listed below,
and may not agree with everything that appears on these sites.
Please do not hold me responsible for something on one
of these web sites with which you may disagree.
Nevertheless, I believe that these are useful starting points for
those of you with questions about creation and evolution,
and who wish to look deeper into the subject:
Most recent update: Friday, 25-May-2018 11:36:52 EDT
- Answers in Genesis -
A nonprofit, nondenominational evangelical organization dedicated
to the urgent task of spreading the creation message. (Ken Ham)
- Christian Answers - Click on the Creation SuperLibrary to see an encyclopedia of acts, quotes, and data related to the creation/evolution
- The Center for Scientific Creation -
A non-profit organization located in Phoenix, Arizona, dedicated
to the research of the origins of humankind. (Dr. Walter Brown)
Creation Ministries International -
- A group of non-profit ministries in several countries whose role is to support the church in proclaiming the truth of the Bible and thus its gospel message. They provide real-world answers to the most-asked questions in the vital area of creation/evolution, where the Bible is most under attack today—Genesis.
- The Creation Research Society -
A professional organization of trained scientists and interested
laypersons who are firmly committed to scientific special creation.
- The Creation Science Home Page -
A list of links for lots of web sites dealing with Christian apologetics
- The Institute for Creation Research-
An organization of scientists who study creation
science. Its purpose is to see science return to its rightful
God-glorifying position, and see creation recognized as a strength
by the body of Christ; supporting Scripture, answering questions,
satisfying doubts and removing road blocks to the Gospel.
- Origins -
Scholarly and popular resources concerning intelligent design and philosophical theism (Christian Leadership University's site).
- Origins Club at Penn
A club of students at Penn State who are interested in origins and creation
- PathLights - Useful information related to creation versus evolution when you click on the link called "Creation-Evolution Encyclopedia"
A humorous Dilbert video clip on the topic of creation/evolution.
Amazing design of a complex molecular machine that evolution is powerless to explain.
Oops - Youtube pulled this one out. If someone finds a similar one please let me know.
Ben Stein interviews Richard Dawkins (from the movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed).