Homework 8, Simple Data Processing (14 points)
The program proptest.f is designed to read in arrays of temperature and pressure data, and output the average,
minimum and maximum values for temperature and for pressure. It needs a little work before it will function. Add
the following programming:
To execute, this program will need the data file props.data
- In the subroutine input add an appropriate line to find out if the data file exists
- Also in subroutine input, add a line or two to allocate the space for the temperature and pressure arrays
- Add the necessary subroutine named "stats" to obtain average, minimum and maximum values.
This homework will be graded as follows:
- 2 points for quality of comments
- 2 points item 1) above.
- 2 points for item 2) above.
- 2 points for proper form of subroutine stats
- 6 points for proper determination of the average, minimum and maximum
Leave your modified version of proptest.f (don't change the file name) in your "homework"
subdirectory. We will pick it up after the due date and test it.
Maintained by John Mahaffy : firstname.lastname@example.org