Where In This Monstrosity Of A Death Care Masquerading As Health Care Bill Is There Any Indication That No Euthanasia Concerns Exist, Per The Obamunist Spinmeisters? - Easy Answer, NOWHERE!
Where in this monstrosity of a death care masquerading as health care bill is there any indication that no euthanasia concerns exist, per the Obamunist spinmeisters, who are in a panic because Americans are finally waking up to their con re social issues which is nothing more than a means to a power end for their complete control over every aspect of our lives?
Easy answer, NOWHERE!!! Look at the bill below carefully, and if you can see anything there remotely alleviating euthanasia concerns, please share it with me and your fellow Americans because I sure as heck don't.
What you will see are the following:
PG 425 Lines 4-12 Govt mandates Advance Care Planning Consult. Think Senior Citizens
end of life
Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Govt will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of atty. Mandatory!
PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Govt provides apprvd list of end of life resources, guiding u in death
PG 427 Lines 15-24 Govt mandates program 4 orders 4 end of life. The Govt has a say in how ur life ends
Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "adv. care planning consult" will b used frequently as patients health deteriorates
PG 429 Lines 10-12 "adv. care consultation" may incl an ORDER 4 end of life plans. AN ORDER from GOV
Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The govt will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.
PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Govt will decide what level of treatment u will have at end of life
Moreover, all that is seen in the bill below is the repeated word 'orders' coming from the feds to doctors telling them what to 'order' for their patients in a one size fits all mantra for end-of-life care, which is an abomination before God Almighty who had the following to say about old age.
15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.
25 His shoe shall be iron and brass. As the days of thy youth, so also shall thy old age be.
15 And thou shouldst have one to comfort thy soul, and cherish thy old age. For he is born of thy daughter in law: who loveth thee: and is much better to thee, than if thou hadst seven sons.
9 Cast me not off in the time of old age: when my strength shall fail, do not thou forsake me.
18 And unto old age and grey hairs: O God, forsake me not, Until I shew forth thy arm to all the generation that is to come: Thy power,
15 They shall still increase in a fruitful old age: and shall be well treated,
31 Old age is a crown of dignity, when it is found in the ways of justice.
14 Son, support the old age of thy father, and grieve him not in his life;
7 Despise not a man in his old age; for we also shall become old.
4 Even to your old age I am the same, and to your grey hairs I will carry you: I have made you, and I will bear: I will carry and will save.
36 And behold thy cousin Elizabeth, she also hath conceived a son in her old age; and this is the sixth month with her that is called barren:
17 And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all
flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men
shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
We don't need orders from the government regarding our health care! That is a basic violation of our civil rights, moreover, a violation of our religious beliefs in many instances in being coerced to choose the policies of a 'culture-of-eternal-death' that is condemned by the Church!
Also included in this horrendous
bill is the following draconian legislation, FYI.
Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Govt will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!!
Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benes u get
Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!!
Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose
PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided 2 ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise
Pg 58HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access 2 individs finances & a National ID Healthcard will b issued!
Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access 2
PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan 4 retirees and their families in Unions & community orgs (ACORN).
Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating an HC Exchange 2 bring priv HC plans under Govt control.
PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs 4 priv. HC plans in the Exchange
PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specs for of Benefit Levels for Plans = The Govt will ration ur Healthcare!
PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Govt mandates linguistic approp svcs. Example - Translation 4 illegal aliens
Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps 2 sign up indiv. for Govt HC plan
PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specs of Ben Levels 4 Plans. #AARP members - U Health care WILL b rationed
PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Indiv. will b automat.enrolled in Medicaid. No choice
pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt Monop
pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill - Doctors/ #AMA - The Govt will tell YOU what u can make.
Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into pub opt plan. NO CHOICE
Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay 4 HC 4 part time employees AND their families.
Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Emplyr w payroll 400k & above who does not prov. pub opt. pays 8% tax on all payroll
pg 150 Lines 9-13 Biz w payroll btw 251k & 400k who doesnt prov. pub. opt pays 2-6% tax on all payroll
Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesnt have acceptable HC accrdng 2 Govt will be taxed 2.5% of inc
Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from indiv. taxes. (Americans will pay)
Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access 2 ALL Americans finan/pers recs
PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that
Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Govt will reduce physician svcs 4 Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected
Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesnt matter what specialty u have, you'll all be paid the same
PG 253 Line 10-18 Govt sets value of Dr's time, prof judg, etc. Literally value of humans.
PG 265 Sec 1131Govt mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries
PG 268 Sec 1141 Fed Govt regulates rental & purchase of power driven wheelchairs
PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing!
Page 280 Sec 1151 The Govt will penalize hospitals 4 what Govt deems preventable readmissions.
Pg 298 Lines 9-11 Drs, treat a patient during initial admiss that results in a readmiss-Govt will penalize u.
Pg 317 L 13-20 PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Govt tells Drs. what/how much they can own.
Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion- Govt is mandating hospitals cannot expand
pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have oppt to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can u say ACORN?!!
Pg335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339 - Govt mandates estab. of outcome based measures. HC the way they want. Rationing
Pg 341 Lines 3-9 Govt has authority 2 disqual Medicare Adv Plans, HMOs, etc. Forcing peeps in2 Govt plan
Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs ppl! So much for those with Down syndrome!!
Pg 379 Sec 1191 Govt creates more bureaucracy - Telehealth Advisory Cmtte. Can u say HC by phone?
Pg 469 - Community Based Home Medical Services=Non profit orgs. Hello, ACORN Medical Svcs here!!?
Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment 2 a community-based org. Like ACORN?
PG 489 Sec 1308 The Govt will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means they will insert Govt in2 ur marriage
Pg 494-498 Govt will cover Mental Health Svcs including defining, creating, rationing those svcs
Here's the full Health Care bill that sits in the House.
In summary, little wonder that the Obamunists see no problem making it easier for euthanasia in this diabolic legislation when the pre-natal euthanasia of abortion is welcomed in their bill. The two go hand in hand! We're talking DEATH CARE, not health care with the old having a duty to die to save costs! - Gary L. Morella
5 SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION.
6 (a) MEDICARE.—
7 (1) IN GENERAL.—Section 1861 of the Social
8 Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1395x) is amended—
9 (A) in subsection (s)(2)—
10 (i) by striking ‘‘and’’ at the end of
11 subparagraph (DD);
12 (ii) by adding ‘‘and’’ at the end of
13 subparagraph (EE); and
14 (iii) by adding at the end the fol15
lowing new subparagraph:
16 ‘‘(FF) advance care planning consultation (as
17 defined in subsection (hhh)(1));’’; and
18 (B) by adding at the end the following new
20 ‘‘Advance Care Planning Consultation
21 ‘‘(hhh)(1) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), the
22 term ‘advance care planning consultation’ means a con23
sultation between the individual and a practitioner de24
scribed in paragraph (2) regarding advance care planning,
25 if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00424 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such
2 consultation shall include the following:
3 ‘‘(A) An explanation by the practitioner of ad4
vance care planning, including key questions and
5 considerations, important steps, and suggested peo6
ple to talk to.
7 ‘‘(B) An explanation by the practitioner of ad8
vance directives, including living wills and durable
9 powers of attorney, and their uses.
10 ‘‘(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the
11 role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.
12 ‘‘(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list
13 of national and State-specific resources to assist con14
ning, including the national toll-free hotline, the ad16
vance care planning clearinghouses, and State legal
17 service organizations (including those funded
18 through the Older Americans Act of 1965).
19 ‘‘(E) An explanation by the practitioner of the
20 continuum of end-of-life services and supports avail21
able, including palliative care and hospice, and bene22
fits for such services and supports that are available
23 under this title.
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00425 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(F)(i) Subject to clause (ii), an explanation of
2 orders regarding life sustaining treatment or similar
3 orders, which shall include—
4 ‘‘(I) the reasons why the development of
5 such an order is beneficial to the individual and
6 the individual’s family and the reasons why
7 such an order should be updated periodically as
8 the health of the individual changes;
9 ‘‘(II) the information needed for an indi10
vidual or legal surrogate to make informed deci11
sions regarding the completion of such an
12 order; and
13 ‘‘(III) the identification of resources that
14 an individual may use to determine the require15
ments of the State in which such individual re16
sides so that the treatment wishes of that indi17
vidual will be carried out if the individual is un18
able to communicate those wishes, including re19
quirements regarding the designation of a sur20
rogate decisionmaker (also known as a health
21 care proxy).
22 ‘‘(ii) The Secretary shall limit the requirement
23 for explanations under clause (i) to consultations
24 furnished in a State—
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00426 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(I) in which all legal barriers have been
2 addressed for enabling orders for life sustaining
3 treatment to constitute a set of medical orders
4 respected across all care settings; and
5 ‘‘(II) that has in effect a program for or6
ders for life sustaining treatment described in
7 clause (iii).
8 ‘‘(iii) A program for orders for life sustaining
9 treatment for a States described in this clause is a
10 program that—
11 ‘‘(I) ensures such orders are standardized
12 and uniquely identifiable throughout the State;
13 ‘‘(II) distributes or makes accessible such
14 orders to physicians and other health profes15
sionals that (acting within the scope of the pro16
fessional’s authority under State law) may sign
17 orders for life sustaining treatment;
18 ‘‘(III) provides training for health care
19 professionals across the continuum of care
20 about the goals and use of orders for life sus21
taining treatment; and
22 ‘‘(IV) is guided by a coalition of stake23
holders includes representatives from emergency
24 medical services, emergency department physi25
cians or nurses, state long-term care associa-
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00427 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 tion, state medical association, state surveyors,
2 agency responsible for senior services, state de3
partment of health, state hospital association,
4 home health association, state bar association,
5 and state hospice association.
6 ‘‘(2) A practitioner described in this paragraph is—7 ‘‘(A) a physician (as defined in subsection
8 (r)(1)); and
9 ‘‘(B) a nurse practitioner or physician’s assist10
ant who has the authority under State law to sign
11 orders for life sustaining treatments.
12 ‘‘(3)(A) An initial preventive physical examination
13 under subsection (WW), including any related discussion
14 during such examination, shall not be considered an ad15
vance care planning consultation for purposes of applying
16 the 5-year limitation under paragraph (1).
17 ‘‘(B) An advance care planning consultation with re18
spect to an individual may be conducted more frequently
19 than provided under paragraph (1) if there is a significant
20 change in the health condition of the individual, including
21 diagnosis of a chronic, progressive, life-limiting disease, a
22 life-threatening or terminal diagnosis or life-threatening
23 injury, or upon admission to a skilled nursing facility, a
24 long-term care facility (as defined by the Secretary), or
25 a hospice program.
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00428 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(4) A consultation under this subsection may in2
clude the formulation of an order regarding life sustaining
3 treatment or a similar order.
4 ‘‘(5)(A) For purposes of this section, the term ‘order
5 regarding life sustaining treatment’ means, with respect
6 to an individual, an actionable medical order relating to
7 the treatment of that individual that—
8 ‘‘(i) is signed and dated by a physician (as de9
fined in subsection (r)(1)) or another health care
10 professional (as specified by the Secretary and who
11 is acting within the scope of the professional’s au12
thority under State law in signing such an order, in13
cluding a nurse practitioner or physician assistant)
14 and is in a form that permits it to stay with the in15
dividual and be followed by health care professionals
16 and providers across the continuum of care;
17 ‘‘(ii) effectively communicates the individual’s
18 preferences regarding life sustaining treatment, in19
cluding an indication of the treatment and care de20
sired by the individual;
21 ‘‘(iii) is uniquely identifiable and standardized
22 within a given locality, region, or State (as identified
23 by the Secretary); and
VerDate Nov 24 2008 00:08 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 00429 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(iv) may incorporate any advance directive (as
2 defined in section 1866(f)(3)) if executed by the in3
4 ‘‘(B) The level of treatment indicated under subpara5
graph (A)(ii) may range from an indication for full treat6
ment to an indication to limit some or all or specified
7 interventions. Such indicated levels of treatment may in8
clude indications respecting, among other items—
9 ‘‘(i) the intensity of medical intervention if the
10 patient is pulse less, apneic, or has serious cardiac
11 or pulmonary problems;
12 ‘‘(ii) the individual’s desire regarding transfer
13 to a hospital or remaining at the current care set14
15 ‘‘(iii) the use of antibiotics; and
16 ‘‘(iv) the use of artificially administered nutri17
tion and hydration.’’.
Abortion and the Obama Health-Care Plan: the Essential Facts
CatholicCulture.org ^ | August 4, 2009 | Phil Lawler
The following information-- which is not my own work, but the work of astute friends in Washington, DC-- provides all you need to know about the Obama White House plans regarding abortion and health-care reform:
From the latest polls:
- 51% of Americans self-identify as pro-life (Gallup Poll, June 2009)
- 61% of Americans say abortion is an important issue and 52% think it is too easy to obtain an abortion in America (Rasmussen Survey, June 2009)
- 62% of Americans want more limitations placed on abortions and only 36% believe abortion should be generally available (CBS Poll, June 2009).
Elections have consequences:
1) One of President Obama's funding requests, the Financial Services Appropriations bill, allows publicly funded abortion in the
2) Senator Durbin's amendment to the Financial Services Appropriations bill cleared the way for taxpayer-funded abortions through the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program, which covers 8 million federal employees. The FEHBP has been repeatedly discussed as an example of what a government-run health care system could be.
3) The House of Representatives voted against the Pence Amendment to the Labor/HHS/Education Appropriations bill. The amendment would have prevented Planned Parenthood or any business doing abortions from receiving taxpayer funds. Last year Planned Parenthood performed over 300,000 abortions. The Guttmacher Institute, the research arm of Planned Parenthood, reports that abortions increase by 30% when taxpayers foot the bill.
4) Through an amendment offered by Senator Lautenberg, the Senate has permanently reversed the Mexico City Policy, which banned taxpayer funds going to international agencies that perform or promote abortions. This gives the existing policy of funding international abortion services-- set by President Obama's Executive Order on January 23-- the force of law. Future presidents will be unable to re-establish the funding ban.
5) Following President Obama's instructions, Congress has completely defunded abstinence education and has designated a minimum of $164 million for contraceptive-only comprehensive sex education. In addition, the Secretary of HHS has a $640 million fund which can be used for family-planning services, if pro-Planned Parenthood Secretary of HHS Kathleen Sebelius so desires. A Zogby poll found that 80% of parents want more abstinence education. Studies prove that abstinence education is more effective in delaying the onset of sexual activity in young people than is comprehensive sex education. CSE has demonstrated no effect on teen behavior. (And do you find that surprising?)
6) President Obama is supporting the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities which, through its affirmation of "sexual and reproductive health," recognizes an international right to abortion. He is urging the Senate to ratify the treaty, which sets up an international committee to decide whether the
1) The House version of the health care bill creates an "Advance Care Planning Consultation" for Medicare patients to be counseled on end-of-life decisions. Such consultations would take place every five years, or more frequently if there was a significant change in the individual's health. Two pro-life Congressmen state that "This provision could create a slippery slope for a more permissive environment for euthanasia, mercy-killing and physician-assisted suicide because it does not clearly exclude counseling about the supposed benefits of killing oneself."
2) Senator Mikulski (who identifies herself as a Catholic) offered an amendment to the Senate health-care bill that would provide for any service deemed "medically necessary or medically appropriate." When pressed by Senator Hatch, she admitted this would require the coverage of abortion services by health-insurance companies.
3) As currently written, both the Senate and House health care bills would allow federal officials to require the inclusion of abortion coverage in virtually all health plans, as well as taxpayer funding of abortions, and would expand the number of abortion providers in most parts of the country. Abortion services have been defined by legislatures and courts as being included in the term "essential health care." Because abortion would be "essential," it would be necessary to provide access to abortion, thereby mandating subsidizing the practice with taxpayer monies and increasing the number of abortionists and opening more abortion facilities in areas of the country that now do not have them. Catholic health-care professionals would be required to participate in abortions or run the risk of being charged with "patient abandonment," which could mean the loss of their license to practice.
4) The Capps Amendment to one of the health-care reform bills, presented as a compromise, is not: the government-run health plan offered in every region of the country will include whatever abortions are eligible for public funding and will include all abortions if so approved by the HHS Secretary.
5) A provision of the health-care bills establishes the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality which would do comparative effectiveness research-- that is, it would determine the most cost-effective treatment for a specific medical condition and would override the doctor's decision for his patient. A government bureaucracy dictating health care decisions has, in
6) The health-care bills call for a new health-benefits advisory committee whose task it will be to define benefits for all health plans in the United States. As it will be an unelected committee named by the Secretary of HHS, there will be no accountability to the citizenry for what the committee determines will be the necessary components of health coverage.
7) Under the current health-care reform bills, there is no conscience clause allowing an individual or an organization with a religious affiliation to opt out of health plans that include an abortion component. The Senate bill contains a very weak conscience clause for those religions that, as a tenet of their faith, do not seek medical care (they would not be required to carry insurance coverage). Catholic institutions and organizations with Catholic affiliations would be forced to offer abortion coverage in their employee health insurance package.
8) The Senate health care bill contains a hidden provision that matches the provisions of the Freedom of Choice Act; it would preempt any state law hindering a woman's access to "essential health services"-- again, a phrase that includes abortion services. Federal health care legislation would overturn the following state laws:
- 42 states have physician-only laws that limit the practice of abortion;
- 32 states follow the funding limitations of the federal Hyde Amendment (no taxpayer funding of abortions);
- 27 states have abortion clinic regulations to protect the health of women;
- 30 states have informed-consent laws (women receive information about fetal development, fetal pain or the causal link between abortion and breast cancer; or are offered an ultrasound exam);
- 24 states require a 24-hour waiting period before an abortion;
- 36 states require some kind of parental involvement: either parental notice (11 states) or parental consent (25 states); at least 5 states have funded abortion alternatives (pregnancy centers, prenatal assistance, adoption promotion).
9) The Hyde Amendment cannot take care of the abortion issue in the various health care bills. Abortion must be explicitly excluded from coverage. Access to abortion also must be explicitly excluded or taxpayer funds will be used to fund abortions and the expansion of abortion services and facilities. This means there must be language in the actual legislation that excludes abortion in "medically necessary or medically appropriate" and "essential" health care.
10) The health-care system in the
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 03:23:49 -0700
Subject: [DrFrank c] Obama's Healthcare "Reform" Has Awakened a Giant, We the People
From: Rene Guerra
Obama's Healthcare "Reform" Has Awakened a Giant, We the People
By Rene Guerra
"Reform" is what, deceivingly, the Left and some RINOs call the utter demolition of the best research, development and delivery of medicine and healthcare ever in human history:
Along with his leftist cortege ranging from useful-idiots (aka liberals) to lukewarm leftists (social democrats and other "progressives") to raunchy hardcore leftists (Marxists, Marxist-Leninists, Trotskyists, Maoists, and other more "progressive" scum) Marxist-Leninist Barack Obama is in the process of starting a chain of events that ultimately will result in a "single-payer" --a deceitful euphemism for socialist-- health un-care system.
They have created hysteria about a false need of reforming our health care system --despite its flaws, the best in the entire world-- when no reforming it is warranted at all, let alone wrecking it. All what Obama wants is to impose on us socialized medicine, a single payer plan as he and other Democrats clearly say in the video at http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-video-obama-explains-how-his-health-care-plan-will-eliminate-private-insurance/.
What is needed is mainly surgical tweaking, although in some few cases, butcher-knife cutting is necessary, such as, for example, medical malpractice tort reform. Such reform has been blocked by the Democrats, mainly because Democrat-leaches (such as John Edwards) use medical-malpractice lawsuits to line their pockets while inflicting wreckage on American medicine. Lenin taught them the trick to play: "Deepen, exacerbate existing contradictions [i.e., problems, crises, differences, disparities, discrepancies, rifts, etc.], and if they don't exist, create them or convincingly claim that they exist, and then deepen, exacerbate them...and profit [politically, ideologically and even financially] the most from them in any way you can, and, in the resulting chaos, blame our enemies for the whole thing." Vladimir Ilich Ulianov (Lenin)
The Edwards of the world cause mayhem on our medicine and healthcare system and, in the process, rake in millions for themselves, and contribute to deepen the problems in healthcare, thus giving artificial grounds for the Obamas of the world to cry at full lungs that healthcare "reform" --or "health-insurance reform", as the master deceivers now call it-- is imperative.
The Discouraging Order of Battle on Our Side
Unfortunately, almost everyone NOT in the Left has fallen in the trap; almost every non-leftist now talks of "the need of healthcare reform". They have been brainwashed into embracing such falsehood through the ceaseless pounding by the Democrats in the White House and the U.S. Congress, along with the complicit help of, mainly, the "mainstream" media, academia, the intelligentsia, entertainment and organized labor.
To begin, the conservative snobcracy, the conservative radio-talk show theocracy (with few exceptions, e.g., Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin), the GOP high hierarchy, generic Republicans, independents, and even the typical oblivious zombie, have all miserably fallen in the trap.
The GOP hierarchy and its U.S. Congress caucus have allowed themselves to be cowered to negotiate for changes --cosmetic, most of them-- in the monstrous bill that the U.S. House of Democrat Reptiles is cooking to impose on us socialized medicine.
If the conservative establishment, the GOP and other non-leftist strata don't have the clarity of mind or the spine to stand up to Obama and his vandals, it is We the People, we conservative grassroots, who must pick up the standards and flags to lead in doing the job.
And the job to do is to force Obama and his retinue to accept that We the People are not asking for changes to his monstrous healthcare "reform"; what We the People really demand is that it be abandoned completely.
But our clamor is not being heard, let alone heeded.
The Hardcore Left Is Going Both, Bananas and Unbridled
The Alinskyan Marxist-Leninist "community-organizer" (i.e. Marxis-Leninist agitator) he is, Obama doesn't ignore us; he acknowledges our presence...by inciting the legions of zombies that still follow him to go out attacking us rhetorically, smearing us, in support of his socialist healthcare wrecking plan. Remember that Obama --self-promoted as "The Unifier"-- is the virulent agitator that during the presidential campaign, publicly instructed his attack mastiffs: "I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Obama's White House is even resorting to the Stalinist, Hitlerist, Castroist, Chavezist nauseating and outrageous measure of instituting systemic and systematic spying by citizens on each other. There is no doubt that Obama adheres to the notion sustained by his Attorney General, Erick Elder, that "...America is a nation of cowards..." whom the head of the executive branch --thinking he is a king or a satrap-- can dispose of as it fits him. Here, for your blood to boil, is what the Obama White House dares to ask Americans, the "...nation of cowards...", which you can read for yourself at http://www.WhiteHouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/:
"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@WhiteHouse.gov."
Obama's press apparatus, in synch with the Democrats in the U.S. Congress, calls us --We the People, his very bosses-- "Astroturf", "plants", "mobs" rented and fabricated by the insurance companies, FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, and the RNC. They insinuate that it is another "vast far-right conspiracy", as Hillary Clinton rabidly reacted to the eventually proven true allegations that her serially-adulterous, finger-pointing consort had had sex "...with that woman, Monika Lewinsky." The complicit "mainstream" media heinously parrot the vile smears.
All that is what We the People get from Obama, The Dear Leader of the Left, who is ready to listen --with no pre-conditions-- to Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, North Korea's Kim Il-sung, Cuba's Raul and Fidel Castro, Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, and anyone else in the garden variety of vermin on the planet...including Mullah Omar, and the very Osama Bin Laden.
Obama, however, doesn't want to listen to us, We the People, his bosses. He rather --following his mentor Saul Alinsky's rules-- attempts to ridicule us, smear us, deride us, demonize us.
As for the GOP high hierarchy --not leadership, but just high hierarchy-- it is but a herd of pusillanimous eunuchs incapable of confronting Obama and his vandals with our demand that the Healthcare Wrecking plan be forsaken.
But We Are Neither Alone Nor Powerless
But we, grassroots conservatives and other good Americans, are not alone; we count on each other and, based on such fact, can attract to our noble cause seas of voters.
"No way, the Left controls almost all Americans", every one is inclined to think.
"Not so fast", We the People should respond.
Always keep in mind that out of 213,005,467 eligible voters (18 and older Americans) only 131,248,861 voted. Of those voters, 69,456,897 (32.61%) voted FOR Obama and 61,791,964 (29.01%) voted AGAINST Obama (i.e., voted for McCain, Nader and others). That left a whooping 81,756,606 (38.98%) who DID NOT VOTE AT ALL.
Those 81,756,606 are our most important target and will be addressed in due time ahead.
Realize also that, absolutely, every single leftist --white, black, Hispanic, Asian, and else-- in
Those 26 millions are our target as well.
So, the fortunate and very promising result of the simple voter-arithmetic in the preceding paragraphs is that, by default, THOSE 81,756,606 THAT DID NOT VOTE ARE ALL NON-LEFTISTS.
Yes, a good portion of them are politically inert, just apathetic drones. But most of those 81,756,606 are either conservatives or leaning toward conservatism; they could, and rather should, be attracted to vote on our side.
How come then, they don't vote?
Remember that average conservatives have, for generations, been politically inactive, leaving it to Adam Smith's "invisible hand" to do the work for them, while they attended their daily life, their families, their religion, they businesses, their pastimes. They may make donations during electoral campaigns and vote; and that's all.
Add to it, that the political party that should be the natural electoral magnet and conduit for conservatives, the Republican Party, has fallen in the hands of quasi-Democrats --RINOs, that is-- thus alienating throngs of good conservatives, uninspiring those 81,756,606 that did not vote, and pushing toward the Democrats the 26 million of NON-leftist straddlers that, easily, the Left bamboozled into voting for Obama.
We conservatives have an 81,756,606-big, HUGE MOTHER LODE TO MINE, with the icing on the cake to be snatched from the 26 million NON-leftist straddlers. If we incorporate to our forces just half of the two groups,
NO!!! We the People are neither alone nor powerless at all, and the Left knows it.
The Repressive Phase Is Already Here
I militated deep in the Left for decades, having come to know inside out its ideology and praxis. I can thus --with all authority and certainty-- assure you that one of the scenarios that the Left always fears the most is that grassroots conservatives become awake, that they become active, that they set aside the "invisible hand".
You can see it happening right now, in front of your eyes.
The entire Left is going ballistic; it is now in sheer panic at seeing grassroots conservatives becoming organized, taking to the streets, demonstrating at home offices of
Realizing that the giant awoke, the Left is in hysteric panic. Leftists of all veneer are quivering in fear that grassroots conservatives are now doing what the Left considered its exclusive patrimony: organized grassroots activism.
They are recurring to attempting --per Saul Alinsky's "rules"-- to ridicule us to smear us, to malign us, to demonize us.
In one of his staged, nationally televised "townhalls", Obama referred to of us --We the People, his bosses-- derisively, with a markedly contemptuous smirk on his face, as just "... folks waving tea bags around..." The entire Leftist propaganda machine --with its Democrat Senators and House Representatives at the vanguard-- has taken to call us "mob", "Astroturf", "plants". They are even recurring to the outrageous, enraging requirement from citizens to spy on each other. Sooner than later they will start calling us "contras".
They are unleashing their knee-busting ACORN and union thugs on us, We the People, at townhall meetings with our employees,
By the way, beware that the ratting of citizens on citizens that Obama has now launched may very well be the first significantly visible sign that the typical trouncing, breaking, and stumping of legitimate dissent by every Marxist-Leninist regime is here. It is Stalinism and Hitlerism combined.
That is --in essence and form-- the underlining of flag@WhiteHouse.com.
However, many haven't grasped it yet; be because of naïveté, ignorance, wishful-thinking, or plain RINOitis.
For a token, recently in the FOX Hannity TV show, an idiotic GOP "strategist" named Leslie Sánchez attributed the abomination to "staff over-eagerness", when, first, White House Communication Director Linda Douglass --a former "mainstream" media well-seasoned, veteran operative that worked as a "journalist" with ABC News and CBS News-- is in charge of it and, second, nothing of that nature would have been adopted without the approval of the highest instances of power in the Obama White House. I never met a Marxist-Leninist tat didn't harbor a marked tendency to not being able of repressing effectively her or his Marxist-Leninist instincts. With one of them occupying the Oval Office, with the U.S. Congress in their hands, and with the entire Judiciary virtually under their control, naturally they go berserk, they go unhinged. On the other side, with "strategists" like Sánchez, no wonder the GOP is crap.
With those "strategists" the GOP is doomed to disappearing. It is Stalinism and Hitlerism, stupid!!
That Obama has launched a Stalinist and Hitlerist systemic and systematic apparatus of domestic spying by his attack mastiffs and zombies should be seen, not stupidly dwelling on the "fishy" term, but placing it within its real context: Obama's Civilian National Security Force (CNSF).
Remember that Obama solemnly vowed publicly, on a nationally televised rally during the presidential campaign, that he would create the CNSF if elected.
Obama's domestic spying by civilians should be seen with the CNSF as its backdrop.
And, as it may fit you best, either remember or learn that, both, Stalin's Cheka (which eventually mutated to KGB) and Hitler's Gestapo were so powerfully ubiquitous in, respectively, the
Not letting the crisis of the increasing dissent he is facing now "go to waste" --as Rahm Israel Emanuel, and any other hardcore leftist, sees crises-- Obama has started installing the informant apparatus to support his CNSF.
It is okay to ridicule Obama for the "fishy" term and banter pondering whether you are already in Obama's list of enemies at Flag@WhiteHouse.com , as Fox News' Hannity doesn't stop doing.
What We the People Must Do
But this whole affair is way far from ridicule; this is enormously alarming!
Americans who love the
This most outrageous and most enraging step by Obama is an abomination that We the People should not tolerate at all. We must pressure him, our
Yes, we have them quivering in their wet pants, and they are becoming increasingly more menacing! They are freaking out!
Furthermore, the Left knows that We the People are very conscious of, and wholeheartedly embrace the responsibility that our Founding Fathers bequeathed on us by way of the beautiful burden they imposed on us: defend and use the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution with its Bill of Rights.
Yes, we have them sweating cold sweat out of raw panic!
But let's don't gloat over it, for that is not our main goal; our coveted prize is to terminally defeat the Left politically and ideologically, for the ultimate, supreme prize: saving and then overall strengthening the America our Founding Fathers bequeathed us: " America, despite her flaws, the most generous and the first superpower in human history that liberates and even feeds peoples, and the world's utmost inextinguishable beacon of freedom, everlasting fountain of effective democracy, inexpugnable bastion of individual rights, and inexhaustible mother lode of free entrepreneurism. "
And, we have the upper hand to achieve it...potentially.
Potentially, because the mere existence of facts that are in our favor is not enough to defeat the Left and save
We must put those facts to work, effectively and efficiently!!!
We MUST start with realizing that the bucolic times of the "invisible hand" are gone, that we must make the "invisible hand" very visible and very active. To that effect, we must get organized in grassroots conservative associations --starting at the county/parish/borough level-- to practice intelligent, well planned and executed civil and lawful, effective conservative activism.
Those grassroots associations are mainly the ones through which we are going to bring to our side those 81,756,606 NON-leftists, plus those other NON-leftist straddlers that are tricked by the Left to routinely vote Democrat, and who mounted to about 26 million in the last election.
Hence the great importance of www.AnyStreet.org, a conservative entity engaged into helping grassroots conservatives to coalesce in conservative associations in each of the 3,141 counties/parishes/boroughs in
Those conservative associations will constitute the frontline in the effort to put to work the facts in favor of conservatism that were addressed a few paragraphs above in their respective counties/parishes/boroughs. Those associations are to use traditional activism (canvassing, demonstrations, working the media, working the politicians, working the government officials, etc.) and modern, Internet-based tools (blogging, bulk and individual email, electronic newsletters, Facebook, You Tube, MySpace, Twitter, Meetup, GoToMeeting, etc.)
AnyStreet knows all that and more. Visit and join www.AnyStreet.org right now.
Yes, We the People must do the job ourselves, for our elected (hired) representatives are not representing us. They, in general, stand for their salaries and perks, and for the lobbyists and special interest groups that preserve them in office. To make it worse, the Democrats, stand solidly behind the ideologies that has taken over their Party: socialism and communism.
But don't wait until you become a member of any association such as the ones www.AnyStreet.org is helping to organize and make work.
For example, in this battle against the socialization of healthcare, consider using the letter at the bottom as a template for your own email to your two U.S. Senators (www.Senate.gov) and to your U.S. House Representative (www.House.gov).
DISCLAIMER: All that follows ahead makes use of a letter, and its introduction, that Richard Geno, the indefatigable president of the Conservative Forum of Silicon Valley (CFSV --- www.TheConservativeForum.com --- an oasis of modern conservative grassroots activism at the very heart of leftism-soaked Silicon Valley) sent to California Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer. Such letter is at the bottom, and I spiced it up, so as to bite per my incisive taste.
Sending your message to your
Defeating nationalized rationed healthcare may very well be the last chance we have to save the free enterprise system in the United States, and hence the world.
This is not hyperbole. Someone once said, "If a system is created that robs from Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul." We are clearly at the tipping point where this legislation would put
We are moving to the point of trusting a government to do every important --intimate, most private-- thing for us, including when and how we die.
Furthermore, almost everything run by the government is plagued with gross inefficiency. Milton Friedman, the Nobel Prize-winning economist said about the federal government, "If you put the federal government in charge of the
This is a battle we cannot afford to lose!!!!
The main argument that the Left is using to shove through our throats the so called "healthcare reform" is that there are 46 million people --including illegals-- that don't have health insurance.
You very well know that if indeed 46 million people have no health insurance, it does not mean that 46 million have no health care. You very well know that --through plans like Medicare, Medicaid, SCHIP, and state plans-- almost all of those 46 million get health care. You very well know that, when you resort to the "46 million uninsured" argument, you are being knowingly and purposely fallacious in your argumentations in support of what you refer to as "healthcare reform".
Besides, as you well know, in the
When 82-86% of the population --depending on the poll you prefer-- are happy with their current medical care, why are you advocating what ultimately will destroy the best medical-care research, development and delivery system in the world for those relatively few who often choose not to carry health insurance? Here are a series of questions that you really should answer us, your constituents, before voting to endanger the existing system:
1. Congress - Why is Congress specifically excluded from the healthcare reform bill? Is it that Congress is already positioning itself to become part of the nomenklatura --typical in socialist countries-- that "change" is saddling us, We the People, with?
2. EUTHANASIA - I most strongly reject that my senior parents, or myself when I become a vulnerable senior, be induced by anyone --particularly the government-controlled "healthcare" system you are promoting-- to commit suicide, which is what "end of life care" would induce seniors to. Will you oppose any healthcare reform bill that in any way promotes euthanasia?
3. COST - Why is Congress and the president pushing through a healthcare bill that would cost another trillion dollars over the next ten years? Shouldn't we concentrate on getting the debt under control first?
4. RATIONING CARE - How can government promise to do more with less? Will you oppose any healthcare reform bill that in any way limits my access to healthcare or medicines recommended by my doctor?
5. MORE BURDENS ON SMALL BUSINESSES - Why are you imposing additional mandates and taxes on small businesses, which create the overwhelming majority of new jobs, in the middle of a severe recession?
6. QUALITY CARE - Why are you trying to force us in the direction of more government involvement in healthcare when everywhere government-run healthcare has been tried, quality declines and care is rationed?
7. THE PEOPLE ARE BEING IGNORED - According to a recent poll, just 23% of voters believe healthcare reform legislation will lower costs, while 53% believe it will lead to more expensive care. By a margin of 50% to 23%, voters believe that "reform" legislation will make the quality of care decline. Why are you and the White House rushing this bill through Congress and ignoring the concerns of the American people?
8. LOSS OF FREEDOM - Why do you believe bureaucrats can make better decisions than me about what kind of health insurance I should have? And will you guarantee that any healthcare reform bill passed by Congress will always allow me to choose my own doctor?
9. RACIAL PREFERENCES - Why are you throwing affirmative action/racial preferences into a healthcare reform bill?
10. PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS - Isn't it clear that this provision would drive up the cost of health insurance for everyone?
11. SOCIALIZATION OF HEALTHCARE - The buzzwords "healthcare reform" are the mantra behind which the government is hiding to impose on us all the socialization of healthcare. Why do you support it, if socialized medicine has failed so colossally anywhere on Earth it has been imposed or adopted?
In my capacity as your constituent, I request that you actively oppose any involvement of the government in healthcare beyond its current involvement.