One of my working interests is in producing camera-ready copy to send
to publishers for books written and produced by Penn State
Camera-ready copy for most of the early books was produced from
publisher's printed specifications using either the Waterloo Script text
processor on a mainframe or WordPerfect. Works from 1995 on were designed
and formatted using Microsoft Word.
The actual camera-ready print copy was produced in the earlier years on
a Xerox 2700 printer, but soon people used a Linotronic typesetter at the
Printing Services unit of the university. Most of the recent books have been
produced on any of a number of relatively high resolution laser printers, including
Unity LaserMaster, Hewlett Packard and Lexmark printers.
List of camera-ready Publications
- Henry More. The Immortality of the Soul, A. Jacob, 1986.
- The Rhetorics of Thomas Hobbes and Benard Lamy, J. Harwood, 1986.
- Roscius Anglicanus, J. Milhous and R. Hume, 1987.
- Individuations: The Novel as Dissent 1660-1737, T Peavler, 1987.
- Thought and Place, D. Kunze, 1987.
- Královská Cesta, R. Preisner, 1989.
- The Early Essays and Ethics of Robert Boyle, J. Harwood, 1990.
- Documentary Dilemmas, C. Anderson and T Benson, 1991.
- A Register of English Theatrical Documents 1660-1737, J. Milhous and R.
- The Impresarios's Ten Commandments, C. Price, J. Milhous and R. Hume,
- Figuring Transcendence in Les Misérables, K. Grossman, 1994.
- Historical Dictionary of Egypt, A. Goldschmidt, Jr, 1994.
- Italian Opera in Late 18th-Century London, C. Price, J. Milhous and R.
- Itinéraires de L'écriture au Féminin, B. Monicat, 1995.
- Merchants, Politics and Society in Early Modern India Bihar, 1733-1820, K.
- The Berlin Wall: Representations and Perspectives, E. Schürer, M. Keune,
P. Jenkins, 1996.
- Relearning Strategic Planning: Lessons of Philosophy and Procedure, James
T. Zigenfuss, Jr., 1996.
- Dust in Sunlight, Robert Glen Weaver, 1996.
- The Stage as Mirror: Civic Theater in the Late Medieval Europe, Alan E.
- Prospects for the Study of American Literature: A Guide for Scholars and
Students, Richard Kopley, 1997.
- Else Lasker-Schüler: Views and Reviews, Ernst Schürer & Sonja
- B- in the course: An Academic Life, Edgar H. Knapp, 2000.
- Coals of Fire, Robert Glen Weaver, 2000.
- Italian Opera in Late Eighteenth-Century London, G. Dideriksen, J. Milhous and R.
- Les Mystères de la Procession de Lille, Alan Knight, 2001.
- Confrontations: Politics and Aesthetics in Nineteenth-Century France,
K. Grossman, et. al, 2001.
- The Letters of Thomas Love Peacock, 2 vols., Nicholas Joukovsky, 2001.
- Exploring Rhetorical Theory: A Reader (preprint), Christine Harold and Stephen Browne, 2001.
- The Guilty Village, Robert Glen Weaver, 2002.
Maintained and last updated by Thomas Minsker on May 13, 2002.