The Pennsylvania State University
310 Leonhard Building
University Park, Pennsylvania 16802 USA
- Mathematical Programming and Applied Optimization
- Facility Location
- Sequential Tolerance Control
- Routing and Distribution Problems
- Network Optimization
Selected Research Projects
- FINDIT/FLOWIT, U.S. Army, March 1994-July 1996 (with J.A. Ventura).
- Sequential Tolerance Control in Machining, NSF, August 1996-January 2000 (with E.A. Lehtihet).
- Probabilistic Sequential Tolerance Control, NSF, August 1999-August 2001 (with E. del Castillo, E.A. Lehtihet).
- Producibility Models for the Class of Geometric Position Tolerance Controls, NSF, August 1999-August 2002 (with E.A. Lehtihet).
- Minimax Sensor Location and Bayesian Estimation of the Probability of Detection, NSF, March 2004-March 2008 (with E. del Castillo).
- Cavalier, T.M. Nonlinear Optimization. Chapter 104 in
Handbook of Industrial Engineering, 2nd edition. pp 2613-2639. Edited
by Gavriel Salvendy. John Wiley & Sons (1992).
- Ignizio, J.P., T.M. Cavalier. Linear
Programming. 666 pp. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1994).
(Prentice Hall International Series in Industrial and Systems Engineering).