Welcome to Ross Hardison's personal website
Some of our family's activities in 2009 are described in this illustrated newsletter.
- A professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Penn State University.
- Director of the Center for Comparative Genomics and Bioinformatics in the Huck Institutes of Life Sciences at Penn State
- Teacher and author in Molecular Genetics
- Course material (presentations, questions and answers, exams) in molecular genetics
- Active in my son's Boy Scout Troop 375 in Stormstown, PA
- In the choir of the Fillmore Methodist Church.
- 2009 Fall Harvest Concert
(entire concert, 44 MB) with Brenna Bixler playing flute, Judy
Densevich (director) on piano, Jake Puzycki on percussion, and me on
- A rendition of "The Gift of Love" (4.6 MB) from that concert