You will be graded on the quality of your group work. (Be sure each team member has done his/her job by using this list.) You will also be graded on the daily completion of your individual journals.
Did you choose musical artists to perform in the park that represent the style or age of music you researched?
Do the costumes you designed represent the age or style of music you researched?
- Did you choose at least 10 songs for background music to be played when the entertainers are not performing?
- Does the entryway you created identify your chosen age or style of music?
- Did you use a variety of materials to create the entryway?
- Do the materials you used represent the age or style of music you researched?
- Did you design the appearance of the restaurant that is on your area of the park?
- Did you create a menu for the restaurant?
- Do the uniforms for the restaurant employees represent the age or style of music you chose?
- Did you design at least four rides for your area of the park?
- Are the rides for different aged riders?
- Did you use musical terms and ideas that represent your age or style of music?
- Did you design at least five different games to be played in your area of the park?
- Are the games for different aged players?
- Did you choose the prizes that will be awarded for each game?
Each of the above questions is worth four points. If the task was completed successfully, you will receive four points. If the task was not completed successfully, you will receive zero points. The total group portion of this project is worth 60 points. The completion of the individual journals is worth 40 points. This total project will count as one exam grade, equal to 100 points.
Back to the Web Quest