Courtesy of U.S. Tourist Office of Spain
Spain General Resources
All About Spain
Includes how to get there, where to sleep, what to do
Has links to culture, traditions, landscape, plus links to many
Shows weather, where to go, what to do, travel and tourism
Fodorís Travel Online
Has a site map plus other tourist information
Planet Contains a slide show, travel information, background
information on cities
Sí Spain Free
cultural information through the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Highly interactive, contains links to government, commerce,
culture, sports, and education (bilingual)
Culture Lots of links here to radio, TV, cities, culture,
things to do, and Webcams.
State Department Passport information
World Factbook Gives basic information on Spain
Book and Video Resources
- Arnold, Rosemarie. Baedekerís Spain. New York,
NY: Prentice Hall, 1992. Available at Big Spring HS Library.
- Chambers, Catherine and Rachel Wright. Spain. New
York: Franklin Watts, 1993. Available at Hershey Public Library.
- Christian, Rebecca. Cooking the Spanish Way. Minnesota:
Lerner, 1982. Available at Hershey MS Library.
- Czechoslovak Radio Symphony Orchestra. °Viva España!
Munich: MVC Music and Video Distribution, 1989. Available at
Hershey Public Library.
- Día en la Vida de España (A Day in the Life
of Spain) [photography]. New York: Collins Publishers, 1988.
Available at Hershey MS Library.
- Fodorís Exploring Spain. New York: Fodorís
Travel Publications, 1993. Available at Hershey Public Library.
- Parkening, Christopher. In the Spanish Style [sound
recording]. Hollywood, CA: EMI, 1996. Available at Hershey Public
- Passmore, Jacki. The Complete Spanish Cookbook. Boston:
Charles E. Tuttle, Inc., 1991. Available at Hershey Public Library.
- Shubert, Adrian. The Land and People of Spain. New
York, NY: Harper Collins Publishers, 1992. Available at Hershey
- Soule, Thayer. °Sí, Spain! [videorecording].
Englewood, CO: Quantum Communications, 1986. Available at Hershey
- Spain: Everything Under the Sun [videorecording].
Lafayette, CA: International Video Network, 1986. Available at
Hershey Public Library.
- Uriz, Francisco and Birgit Harling. In Spain. Saint
Paul, MN: AMC Publishing, 1993. Available at Hershey Middle School
and at Palmyra Area High School.
- Vincent, Mary. Cultural Atlas of Spain and Portugal.
New York, NY: Facts on File, 1995. Available at Hershey Public