Reno, NV, April 7, 2011
    I arrived at the U. S. Federal Courthouse in Reno, NV, 400 South virginia Street at 11:45 am in April 7, 2011.  It was cold and snowing. I saw no-one, neither police officers nor pedestrians.  After 10 minutes, I left and went to Starbucks, where I called a cab to take me back to my car.  I then left for Stateline, NV for the Libertarian Party of California annual convention.

 Libertarian Party of California State Convention,  Stateline, NV,  April 8–10, 2011
    On April 8–10, 2011, I attended the Libertarian Party of California state convention.  I met several new people, signed up 21 of them as Tyranny Fighters, lined up some guests for the LWRN radio show, sold six books, and heard a couple of excellent speeches. I also attended a San Bernardino LP hospitality suite where I learned of the phenomenal gain of 60% new members in the past year.  The LP is growing!

San Diego, CA, April 11,2011
    I arrived at 11:50 am at the Edward J. Schwarz Federal Building, which houses the  U.S. federal courthouse, 880 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101.  It was a sunny, but cool, day for San Diego.  I was alone.

    I stood on the sidewalk in front of the federal building and started distributing the fully informed jury pamphlet entitled “A Primer for Prospective Jurors,” with my insert added.  I was only approached by a federal police officer once, and that was at 12:22 pm to obtain one of my pamphlets.

    No-one else either joined or harassed me.  Pedestrian traffic was moderate. I distributed about 50 pamphlets.  One criminal law attorney gave me his business card and asked me to contact him if I am harassed by federal personnel.

    I quit at 1:01 pm.  At 2:10 pm PDT, I received a call from U. S. Senator Menendez office concerning my request to impeach Judge Kimba Wood for refusing me a jury trial in my jury tampering criminal case.  Guess who is tampering with the jury system?

El Centro, CA, April 12, 2011
    I arrived at 11:30 am at the U. S. Courthouse in El Centro, CA, 2003 West Adams Avenue, an enormous building behind a parking lot in a small town.  It was hot and sunny.  Immediately, I lost my jury info sign and a few brochures which I had set on the side of an ornamental stream of water.  It did not much matter, since I saw no federal officers and there was almost no pedestrian traffic.  By 12:30, I had seen only 4 pedestrians, of which 2 accepted the flyer  “A Primer for Prospective Jurors,” so I left and proceeded northward toward the Los Angeles area.

    One of the pedestrians who accepted my pamphlet told me that the court was only a magistrate court, held no jury trials, and was used solely for arraignments of illegal immigrants and drug smugglers crossing the Mexican border, which was only 13 miles away.  Now I knew why there was such an enormous federal courthouse in such a small town.

Riverside, CA, April 13, 2011
    I arrived at 11:45 am at the George E. Brown, Jr. U. S. Courthouse, 3470 Twelfth Street, in Riverside, CA, on April 13, 2011.  It was a cool and sunny day.  I was alone.  I stood on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse and distributed the fully informed jury pamphlet “A Primer for Prospective Jurors” along with my insert.

    A federal police officer approached me at about noon, accepted one of the pamphlets, and started asking me what I was telling people.  I replied that it was in the pamphlet.  Then he told me that I had to leave.  I refused.  I said that I had a permit and showed him my U. S. Constitution.  He was not impressed.  He asked to see my identification.  I responded that I had none.  He asked for my name.  I refused to supply it.

    At this point he called the Marshal’s office and explained the situation and asked for backup.  I explained to him that I was familiar with the Homeland Security regulation barring the distribution of literature on federal property.  I told him that I had been arrested 12 times, and that the U. S. attorney dismissed all charges.  I mentioned that I was surprised that he was not aware of this.

    Then he left me and returned into the courthouse.  At about 12:30 pm he appeared from down the sidewalk, passed by me, and entered the courthouse without stopping or saying anything.

    I had distributed all of the about 75 pamphlets that I had brought at 1:15 pm, so I left for my hotel.

Santa Ana, CA, April 14, 2011
    I arrived at 11:50 am at the Ronald Reagan Federal Building in Santa Ana, CA, 411 W. Fourth Street on April 14, 2011.  It was a warm and sunny day.  I was alone.  I stood on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse and distributed the fully informed jury pamphlet “A Primer for Prospective Jurors” along with my insert.

    At 12:00 noon, a man passing by asked if I had a permit to distribute literature on federal property.  I answered that I did, so he left.

    At 12:20 pm a federal officer took a pamphlet and told me that I was not allowed to pass out literature on federal property.  He said that I could not pass out my pamphlets.  I showed him my permit (the U. S. Constitution).  He said that was not good on federal property.  I replied that it was good anywhere in the United States.  He left.

    Later two federal officers appeared (Renson #1079 with Homeland Security and Paterson, no badge, with the federal marshal service).

    Then at 12:32 pm the head marshal, whose name I did not get, said that I must leave or I would be charged under 18 U. S. C. §1507.  (Presumably either I misheard him, or he meant 44 U. S. C. 1507.)  Also present was Deputy Marshal Ria #2090.  I did not leave or stop passing out literature.

     Two federal protection service vehicles arrived, each driven by one federal protective service police officer. 

    Officer Bilano arrived at about 12:45 pm.  They arrested me.  I fell limp to the ground.  They handcuffed me behind my back, put me in a wheel chair, and took me to a police station.  There they spent some time on telephone calls trying to identify me, which they finally did at about 2:05 pm.  Then I was given a citation and the handcuffs were removed. Several capillaries in my wrist had been broken. I was released from custody at abut 2:05 pm.

    I was given a citation for violation of 41 CFR 102–74.385 Conformity with signs and directions by Officer Bilano #977 dated 4/14/11 at 13:30.  The fine and processing fee comes to $275.00.  A court date was set for July 6, 2011.  All my property was returned. 

    I was not cited under  44 U.S.C. § 1507: US Code - Section 1507: Filing document as constructive notice; publication in Federal Register as presumption of validity; judicial notice; citation. In fact, I was not cited under any U. S. C.

    Altogether I had distributed about 40 pamphlets with my insert.

Los Angeles, CA, April 15, 2011
    I arrived at 8:45 am at the Los Angeles Municipal County Courthouse at 1945 S. Hill Street on April 15, 2011.  It was a warm and sunny day.  I was met by John Burton, a Tyranny Fighter who had driven from the San Francisco Bay area to join me.  He had a camera.

    There was a long line of people along the wall of the courthouse waiting in line to enter the courthouse.  After John took a few pictures, I approached the line and started to distribute the fully informed jury pamphlet “A Primer for Prospective Jurors” with my insert.  Immediately a county sheriff approached and said that I could not distribute on court property.  At first I ignored him, but he was joined by other sheriffs.  I was informed that I would be arrested unless I moved off court property and onto the municipal sidewalk.  I did this for a few minutes, but there was little pedestrian traffic.

    I returned to the long line along the courthouse wall and distributed a few flyers.  Three deputy sheriffs came over and said that I would be arrested unless I moved.  I ignored them.  John had not distributed any pamphlets, but pulled out his cameral to take pictures.

    Both of us were ordered to put our hands behind our backs.  I asked if I was under arrest and told yes.  I fell to the ground and became both physically and vocally unresponsive.  John did the same thing.  The medics were called and told to come to the courthouse. One of John’s hand was cuffed when Deputy Sheriff Sergeant Long, #2991, approached and yelled at the other deputy sheriffs to uncuff us and leave us alone, which was done.  We both stood up and were handed copies of the court order, but were informed that we were not under arrest.  It was now about 9:15 am. The medics arrived, ascertained that we were alright and left.

    Sergeant Long gave us copies of the court order, which had been issued by Presiding Judge Lee Smalley Edmon on January 24, 2011, but said that the sheriffs had no authority to make an arrest.  I asked if I could see the judge.  At 9:30 am, Deputy Sheriff Lieutenant Mack arrived.  He said that he would try to arrange a meeting.  He left, but Sergeant Long was left to stay with us. We had a long, informative, and pleasant conversation.  He was in intermittent contact with Lieutenant Mack by cellphone.  Finally we were notified that the commander of the sheriffs had contacted the judge and informed him that we wished to talk with him.  After another long wait, Sargent Long and we decided that the judge was not going to see us.  I announced that I was going back to distribute pamphlets.  Sergeant Long agreed that we could do this.  His authority ended with giving us notice of the court order.  However he said that I would be videotaped.

    At 11:00 am, I returned to the courthouse wall and distributed the flyers to people in the line entering the courthouse.  There were three deputy sheriffs present, but they did nor approach me.  One of them was videotaping me.

    At 11:30 am we left the courthouse.  I had passed out about 30 flyers.  John and I then proceeded to the U. S. Courthouse at 312 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles.  We arrived at 12:15 pm.

    We stood on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse, which was on federal property.  We never saw a guard or police officer.  John left me at 12:45 pm.  I stayed alone until 1:05 pm.  I distributed about 25 flyers.

The Scam
    I have distributed literature at 29 federal courthouses.  I have not been arrested at 25 of these.  At the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, I have  been there 12 times, but arrested only 10 times for distributing literature.  These charges have been dismissed by the U. S. Attorney.

    I have been arrested once each at 3 other federal courts. In Newark, NJ, the federal attorney has notified the court that he will move for dismissal at the May 26, 2011, court hearing.      In Springfield, MA I was arrested on June 23, 2010.  I did not pay the fine nor appear at the scheduled court hearing.  I doubt that anything further will occur. On April 14, 2011, I was arrested in Santa Ana, CA for failure to obey the order of a court officer to desist, but I was not charged with unlawfully distributing flyers.

    In practice, the Homeland Security regulation against distributing literature on federal property is dead.  That charge is not made anymore. 

    The scam is that at the Santa Ana federal court, one is asked to leave because there is a regulation against distributing literature without a permit.  However if one fails to comply, he is not so charged.  He is charged for failure to obey an order of a police officer without specifying what the order was.  I will not pay the $250.00 fine, nor appear for my July 6, 2011 court date.  I do not expect the federal government to arrest me and transport me to California to pay a $250.00 fine, since it has not done so when I ignored the citation from Springfield, MA.

    The more serious scam is the one being done by the municipal courts.  The Chief Judge issues an order prohibiting the distribution of literature with the threat of a contempt of court charge.  In Los Angeles, one of the provisions of the court order is:

“No person shall engage in any prohibited activity within 25 feet from either side of, or in front of, the intersection of a walkway and the public sidewalk; or within 25 feet from either side of, or in front of, a doorway to a courthouse.”

    The judge knows that he cannot enforce the order, but the general public does not.  Everyone except me will obey the order, so the court has eliminated almost all of the nuisance. At municipal courts in both Orlando, FL and Los Angeles, CA, I was not arrested for violating the order, three times in Orlando and once in Los Angeles.  In Los Angeles, the sheriffs actually told John Burton and me that they had no authority to arrest.

    In Orlando, The American Jury Institute with the aid of the American Civil Liberties Union is legally fighting the order.  They will surely win, but meanwhile the judges will delay a decision for years, so the scam will be effective.  Both the American Jury Institute and the Campaign for Liberty, which has been distributing the literature in Orlando, do not allow their representatives to be arrested, so they have discontinued distribution in Orlando.  They are allowing themselves to be scammed by the court.  My membership in the American Jury Institute has been discontinued.