FROM: Clarence Stoner, Coordinator, KINES 495B, 270 Recreation Building

(814) 863-7366

TO: Students Completing KINES 495B Internship

RE: Information pertaining to liability insurance during your internship

If you need or wish to obtain liability insurance (and I highly recommend that you do if you go off campus), please submit a check in the amount of $10, made out to Penn State University, and give it to Kenyon in 275 Rec Hall or Clarence Stoner. In the memo section, specify “Liability Insurance” and for which semester. Cash will also be allocated, but it is better for your records if you use a check.