- Penn State Computing with Accents
- Jukka Korpela (A classic)
- Unicode Org - Includes the Unicode glyph charts
- Alan Wood's Unicode Resources - basic user how-to's and links
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Unicode
- Tex Texin, International Guy - A semi blog like page, but good information
The following fonts are available to support additional characters not available in the default system fonts. All fonts are free for non-commercial use and can be installed on both Windows and Mac OS X except where noted. System 9 does not fully support Unicode fonts.
- TITUS Cyberbit - Free Unicode Font with serif characters. Covers most scripts from Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Chrysanthi (Chryʃanþi) Unicode - Free Unicode Font with serif characters with many mathematical symbols. Covers most scripts from Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Akshar Unicode - Free Unicode Font for multiple Indian scripts including Tamil
- Summer Institute of Linguistics - Several fonts designed for Unicode
- Slovo Multiple Typefaces with Extended Ranges - Common fonts which include Cyrillic, Greek and other scripts
Font Links by Script
These sites list sources for different fonts by script. A Google search is also recommended for specific scripts.
- Gallery of Unicode Fonts
- Alan Wood (Unicode fonts)
- Unicode Font Guide for Open Source Operating Systems
- Luc Devroyes - mix of Unicode and non Unicode
- Linguist List