Got Unicode? 2006 Articles
Articles are listed by date from most recent to least recent.
- 18-Dec: Some Stat Symbols on the Web
Note on Safari 2: These codes use "combining diacritics" which are not supported in Safari as of version 2. Mac users can use Firefox or Opera instead.
- 3-Nov: Fear of Eastern European Diacritics or
The language of Šekspīrs from Edward Lucas of The Economist
- 2-Nov: How to Get Cool European Quotes (And Smart Quotes)
- 27-Jul: Combining Accents: Writing Yoruba (ọ́) Dotted O with Acute Accent in Unicode
- 10-Jul: Photoshop CS, Unicode and the Aries Sign - What's Your Font Baby
- 18-May: New W3C Tutorial on XHTML in Arabic and Hebrew
- 18-May: Armenian Font Woes (My Armenian Charts Have Incorrect Characters)
- 18-May: Multiple Armenian Typefaces from Metadendaran
- 11-May: Inserting the Union (∪) and Intersection (∩) Symbol into a Text File for Flash 8
- 28-April: InterSol Inc. Newsletter
- 19-April: When UTF-8 File Looks Like Garbage in Your Text Editor
- 10-April: Details on Chinese and Unicode
- 3-April: Unicode, Another Reason to Love Wikipedia
- 16-Mar: Which "UTF" Do I Use
- 8-Mar: New Phonetics Keyboard for Windows
- 8-Mar: iTunes and Unicode
- 1-Mar: Recommended Unicode Browsers
- 1-Mar: R.I.P. Internet Explorer 5.5 for the Mac
- 24-Feb: Runes (ᚠᚢᚦᚨᚱᚲ) on the Web
- 16-Feb: When CSS Files Don't Work
- 9-Feb: Junicode as a Default Web Font
- 9-Feb: Other Phonetic Fonts
- 3-Feb: Inserting Unicode into RSS
- 26-Jan: How to Get ā (Long A/Macron/Line Thingie) and Other Weird Accents
- 19-Jan: Question Mark of Death in SSI Files
- 18-Jan: My favorite Unicode Jargon
- 17-Jan: What is Unicode and how do I use it?
- 17-Jan: What fonts do I need?