(like in a magazine at the doctor's office)
You are a tenured professor in a top math department. Your life is perfect.
But, you're feeling a bit restless now. Your kids are getting older, your career
is going smoothly, and you think it's finally time to try something new.
Here are your options. What would you choose?
(1) Have another baby.
(2) Become department Head.
(3) Pick up a risky drug habit.
(4) Become a health and exercise fanatic - yoga! the keto diet! kale smoothies!
(5) Have an affair and blow up your marriage.
(6) Write a paper on the Variability Hypothesis.
(7) Become a political activist.
(8) Write a novel.
-- Carina Curto