www.clubs.psu.edu/sas | ORGS | LINKS | SPECS | NEWS | Contact us

Info | Policies | Account Applications
Info | New Web Space | Change Web Team

Student Organizations Server Web Space Applications

NOTE: This site is being replaced by http://www.clubs.psu.edu/info/. Some links and pages linked from this site will be out of date.

Student organizations who want new Web space can select their location from the following list, if it is present, to learn how to apply for Web space at their campus or college:

Student organizations at other locations may request new Web space if and when their campus or college enrolls in the new Student Organizations Web Service. Some campuses or colleges may be in transition, and their contact information will be present soon.

Student organizations that have Web space and have a two-letter campus code in their URL, such as http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/ifc/, can apply to change the Web Site Content Editors (formerly known as the "Webmaster" and "Web-Team") using http://admin.clubs.psu.edu/. Only the Web Manager, an officer selected by Student Activities, may use the form. Student organizations should speak with their Student Activities office with questions about changing the Web Manager assignment.

Student organizations that have Web space and do not have a two-letter campus code in their URL, such as http://www.clubs.psu.edu/usg/, may be migrated to the new account system in the near future. Contact your campus Student Activities office for details.

There is a plain (hard copy only) form for webspace removal,

Directions for each form is listed on the form itself.

Last modified . Student Organizations Web Service ITS contact <clubs@psu.edu>