S. Chowla Assistant Professors
- Nonlinear preconditioner.
- Poisson-Nernst-Planck system: solver in which functionalities are organized into Newton solver techniques, conversion methods between FEniCS and FASP.
- Swumm: multilevel method for finite volume that approximates a solution of the two-dimensional nonlinear shallow-water equations.
- Weather prediction: finite volume method to solve the primitive equation of the atmosphere with humidity on a non flat domain.
- Virus deformation: finite element method to solve the equation of elasticity.