We all know that we get happy when we see food. Truth is: There are negative effects of food that can cause pain. Here are some foods you should think twice about before eating/eating so much of:
1. Red and Processed Meats: Anyone with inflamatory related disorders like arthritis or tendonitis should not eat too much of this because it causes inflamation causing redness and swelling.
2. Cheeses: Can trigger migranes for those who get cronic migranes. The substance in cheese, Tyramine, can trigger them.
3. Artificial Sweeteners: Can cause indigestion, diharrea, and flatulence. The substance Sorbitol causes this.
4. Milk Products: Lactose intolerant people are in specific danger. Lactose is a natural sugar produced but cannot digest properly and causes tons of damage for Lactose intolerant people.
5. MSG: Intensifies pain symptoms, so people with Fibromyalgia suffer 10X as worse as others.
6. Chocolate: Chocolate can cause kidney stones with the substance called Oxalate.
So, next time you eat these things, eat them in moderation so that you won't get any proceeding problems.